I am a Marketing Professional with over 14 Years of Experience in Marketing, Sales, Graphic Design, and Project Leadership.
My interest in Marketing, Sales, and Design has taken me from working as an Art Director for multi-million dollar organizations to breaking multiple sales records as a Sales & Marketing Leader. I believe that my passion for quality design, strong commitment to results-driven sales, and interest in communication methods make me an ideal candidate to join your team.
As a candidate, here’s what I could immediately bring to the table:
An effective Sales Leader: In my roles at PPS, Sysco, and Prestige, I repeatedly set new records for overall sales and new customer integration. I was also able to showcase my design, marketing, and leadership abilities as an Art Director in multiple projects project by creating and overseeing the implementation of several advertising campaigns.
A disciplined Graphic Designer: I have always displayed my bold approach to design by adhering to a strict code of visual excellence. At Trinity, Hillside, Prestige, and PPS, I frequently created logos, posters, billboards, brochures, identity packages, and event invitations. In addition, I had the opportunity to write scripts and direct video productions, which allowed me to explore another dimension in visual communications.
A passionate Communicator: Everything I have engaged in so far has all been driven by my keen interest in communication. As a top sales representative, I relied on my passion for communication to close sales and bring on new clients. This passion has been present in all of my career decisions thus far.
I look forward to putting my skills and experiences to work for your company and hope to have the opportunity to speak with you further about how I can be an asset to your team.
AT A GLANCE
- Marketing & Advertising
- Sales Leadership
- Graphic Design
- Project Management
- Event Coordination
- Variable Data
- Information Security
- Budgeting & Cost Analysis
- Contract Negotiation
- Inventory Management
- USPS Regulation
- Digital Marketing & SEO
- Email Blast Coordination
Adobe Creative Cloud
- Acrobat Pro
CRM & CMS Tools
- BA, Brooks Institute of Photography
Santa Barbara, CA
PERSONALITY PROFILE: ENTJ
- Extrovert (38%)
- iNtuitive (19%)
- Thinking (19%)
- Judging (6%)
ENTJs have a natural tendency to marshal and direct. The ENTJ requires little encouragement to make a plan. The bent to plan creatively and to make those plans reality is a common theme for NJ types.
ENTJs are often "larger than life" in describing their projects or proposals. This ability may be expressed as salesmanship, story-telling facility or stand-up comedy. In combination with the natural propensity for filibuster, our hero can make it very difficult for the customer to decline.
ENTJs are decisive. They see what needs to be done, and frequently assign roles to their fellows. Few other types can equal their ability to remain resolute in conflict, sending the valiant (and often leading the charge) into the mouth of hell.
NEW! Go Energistics - Contract
Remote / 2017 - Present
Go Energistics is a logistics company with over 50 years of experience in government and private-sector contracts. They work closely with their clients on large scale planning and relocation projects.
- Deliverable 1: GoE-Fit Process Documentation - Writing detailed process documentation for internal and external use that will describe the philosophy and functions of GoE-Fit, an innovative brand extension of Go Energistics.
- Deliverable 2: GoE-Fit Value Proposition - Writing a feature/benefit summary that will be used primarily as a sales resource.
- Deliverable 3: GoE-Fit Identity Package - Creating a logo and visual branding for GoE-Fit that will then be applied to the Process Document and the Value Proposition. Shells will also be created for use in future projects.
- Deliverable 4: GoE-Fit Info-graphics - Several info-graphics will be created for sales use in order to highlight specific features and the overall function of GoE-Fit.
Esler Mailing Group, LLC (Esler Media)- Founder
Amarillo, TX / 2016 - Present
Esler Media is a multi-disciplined advertising agency responsible for several
high impact campaigns for various clients.
- The Local Mailer™ - Created an event based advertising mailer seen by over 50,000 people each month
- Independent Direct Mail - Produced several campaigns for local vendors, including variable data marketing mail and EDDM
- Publishing - Collaborated with artists to design coloring books for children
PPS & VariVerge - Sales & Marketing Leader
Amarillo, TX / 2013 - 2016
- SSAE 16 - Guided VariVerge through their first successful SSAE 16 audit by writing and implementing security controls over the course of one year
- Customer Retention - Retained 92% of PPS’s business during my first year and added 8-10 new accounts per month (105 new accounts in 2015/16)
- Sales Growth - Delivered 12% overall sales growth and projected 20% growth by January 2017
- Sales Metrics - Implemented and maintained accurate sales metrics and forecasts for regional PPS locations
- Sales Training - Trained sales and design staff on sales and USPS guidelines
- Pricing - Created and maintained pricing grids for all PPS locations
- Customer Training - Regional trainer for third party mail processing system
- Trade Shows - Represented PPS & VariVerge at national conferences
- Digital Marketing - Directed design, content, strategy, SEO, and AdWords
Wieck Realty - Realtor
Amarillo, TX / 2012 - 2013
- Residential - Licensed real estate agent, AAR Member 2012-2013
- Contract Negotiation - Created and negotiated legal real estate agreements
Sysco West Texas - Marketing Associate
Amarillo & Lubbock, TX / 2011 - 2013
- Product Knowledge - Sold from rotating inventory of thousands of products
- Art of the Upsell - Expanded client menus with several new products
- Distribution QC - Ensured product delivery adhered to strict timetables
- Software Training - Assisted as a local trainer for SAP ordering software
- Pricing - Managed inventory pricing to ensure maximum profitability
Prestige Wine Cellars - Sales Representative
Austin, TX / 2008 - 2011
- Regional Management - Guided wine sales and distribution for all grocery chain accounts in Austin and the surrounding 90-mile radius
- Sales Leader - Always placed 1st or 2nd in statewide grocery sales
- Distribution Training - Trained and managed delivery drivers and determined route schedules
- Art of the Upsell - Introduced new products on a high corporate level
- Event Coordination - Hosted wine tasting events and education seminars
- Graphic Design - Created marketing collateral for special corporate events
Prior to 2008
- Rockstar Games San Diego - Quality Assurance
I was involved in the creation of a street racing video game called Midnight Club: Los Angeles. This was a daily exercise in logical application of design, physics, UI development, lighting theory, and AI function.
- Hillside Christian Church - Art Director
As Art Director I was responsible for overseeing every visual aspect of the church’s day to day function. This process involved creating logo and identity packages for multiple departments. I also managed their website, created videos and print marketing material, and served as the church‘s representative to area networking groups for creative industry professionals.
- Trinity Fellowship Church - Senior Graphic Designer
This role was designed around pure creativity. My budget was very high, which allowed me to explore interesting visual concepts such as infinitely looping video, complex cuts and folds in printed materials, t-shirt design, interactive media, glow in the dark advertisements, and environmental design.